Home / Why Us?
Research based scientifically structured curriculum focused on holistic development as per age appropriate developmental milestones for early child care.
Safety and Security
CCTVs in all the classrooms help allow for transparent functioning of the centres and give the parents a feeling of comfort.
The Banyan houses an amphitheatre, puppet theatre, audio-visual room and a multimedia library stacked with CDs and books all sourced from various places.
Our classrooms are always a hub of activity such as storytelling, music and movement classes, baby yoga, sand play, art and craft classes and many more.
Children are special. You want to give them the best, especially education. You need someone who can understand them as easily as you do, and provide the same kind of loving, careful guidance in a hygienic environment and this is what we provide.
Our child-teacher ratio of 1:8 helps promote personalised learning in a loving and nurturing manner.
Hygiene like home
There is a separate dining hall, where children gather during snack time.
Every classroom has an attached wash room and optimum hygiene levels are maintained both at the play-school and the day care.
Modern educational aids
The Banyan houses an amphitheatre, puppet theatre, audio-visual room and a multimedia library stacked with CDs and books all sourced from various places. Besides, there is an art room and a separate computer room. Not to miss the props, building blocks and art and craft material for your child to work and play with!
Games children play
Our classrooms are always a hub of activity. The programmes are picked according to the age and development needs of children under our care. They include music and movement classes, baby yoga, sand play, art and craft classes, outdoor activities and key learning skills such as reading, writing, speaking and listening.
At The Banyan Corporate Day Care, we allow flexible hours to cater to the varying needs of working parents.
- Indias unique child development Centre that runs as per the convenience of parents.
- Registered and certified nurses at the centres for personalised care of infants and toddlers.
- Structured Curriculum with latest Research and Best Practices in the Early Childhood.
- Child centred approach with Parent,Teacher and Environment as the three vertices.
- CCTVs in all the classrooms for transparent functioning of the centres.
- Structured healthy and safe environment designed to carter to the needs of each age group.
- Various choices of evening activities and holiday camps are offered at the centres.
- Continuous In service Training Programmes for all the team members
- The only daycare which runs 24/7 and provides daycare facilities.
- Separate Infant Care with individualised learning programme.
- Nutritiously planned Fresh menu is served to children.
- Arrangement for care for the needs of special children.
- Right blend of Montessori and kindergarten methods.
- International standard of teacher child ratio.
- Toilet training is done at a very young age.
- Daily day end feedback to parents.
- Short term and emergency childcare facilities.
- Transport facility.